Sellers receive many advantages from Realty Executives Santa Clarita’s network of over 300 Executives and five convenient office locations. Given that today’s real estate market is not only local but increasingly international through internet marketing, our comprehensive marketing services provide superior exposure for your property. Through our listing distribution networks of over 800 distribution channels, we connect with qualified buyers who are searching to find the right property on a local, national and international level. This positions our Sellers’ listings with a competitive edge, allowing them to achieve more marketing exposure and the most favorable price.
From listing to close of escrow, our Executives strive to provide a seamless transaction experience through timely communication, responsiveness, and conscientious negotiation practices.
- Market expertise and in-depth knowledge about local neighborhoods for both established and new home communities in Santa Clarita and surrounding areas
- Proven sales experience and skillful negotiation on your behalf
- Innovative marketing strategies, cutting edge technology, and brand recognition
- A comprehensive online listing distribution network featuring websites such as Realtor.com, Trulia.com and Zillow.com, in addition to RealtyExecutives-SCV.com and RealtyExecutives.com
- The largest company caravan and property tour in the Santa Clarita Valley, exclusive to our office listings
- Affiliated services and market resources to assist you in the home selling process
- A commitment to giving back to several local and national charities as a Company and as individual Executives through donations, volunteer contribution(s) and our Caravans For a Cause program
- Our exclusive 10K Home Marketing program to attract more attention to your listing
- A legacy of excellence since 1990, providing buyers and sellers with unparalleled real estate transaction experience as the top selling national franchise for sales volume within the Realty Executives International network