February SCV Market Stats w/ Month-to-Month Comparison including SFR in Acton & Agua Dulce

February SCV Market Stats w/ Month-to-Month Comparison not including Acton & Agua DulceSFR include: Agua Dulce, Acton, Canyon Country, Castaic, Newhall, Saugus, Stevenson Ranch, Valencia. – Condo/Townhome include: Canyon Country, Castaic, Newhall, Saugus, Stevenson Ranch, Valencia.

SFR:  The numbers of new listings in the Santa Clarita Valley area saw a 1% increase from January to February, ending the month with 266 new listings. The total number of active listings increased by 5% to 415 total active listings. The average sales price in the SCV area is $646,812. The average sales price of SFR in the Santa Clarita Valley area decreased by 6% from January to February . The number of home sales in February increased by 23% with 177 homes sold. In February, days to sell averaged 45 days and ended with 2 month of inventory.

Condos/Townhomes:  The average sales price in the Santa Clarita Valley area is $390,713. The average sales price around SCV increased by 1% from January to February. The number of home sales increased by 45% in February with 87 sales. Santa Clarita Valley area’s condos & townhomes resale inventory is 136, which increased by 7% from January. The number of new listings in the Santa Clarita Valley area increased by 16% from January with 108 new listings in February. February averaged 33 days to sell and ended with 2 months of inventory.

February SCV Market Stats w/ Month-to-Month Comparison not including Acton & Agua Dulce

February SCV Market Stats w/ Month-to-Month Comparison not including No Acton & Agua DulceSFR include: Canyon Country, Castaic, Newhall, Saugus, Stevenson Ranch, Valencia. – Condo/Townhome include: Canyon Country, Castaic, Newhall, Saugus, Stevenson Ranch, Valencia.

SFR:  The number of new listings in the Santa Clarita Valley area increased by 4% from January to February, ending the month with 250 new listings. The total number of active listings increased by 6% to 352 total active listings. The average sales price in the SCV area is $647,809. The average sales price of SFR in the Santa Clarita Valley area decreased by 7.4% from January to February. The number of homes sold in February decreased by 27 percent from January with 165 SFR home sales. February averaged 39 days to sell, a 26% decrease from January. February ended with 2 months of inventory, a 33% decrease from January.

Condos/Townhomes:  The average sales price in the Santa Clarita Valley area is $390,713. The average sales price around SCV increased by 1% from January to February. The number of home sales increased by 45% in February with 87 sales. Santa Clarita Valley area’s condos & townhomes resale inventory is 136, which increased by 7% from January. The number of new listings in the Santa Clarita Valley area increased by 16% from January with 108 new listings in February. February averaged 33 days to sell and ended with 2 months of inventory.

February SCV Market Update w/ Year-to-Year Comparison not including Acton & Agua Dulce

February SCV Market Stats w/ Month-to-Month Comparison not including No Acton & Agua DulceSFR include: Canyon Country, Castaic, Newhall, Saugus, Stevenson Ranch, Valencia. 

SFR:  The number of new listings in the Santa Clarita Valley area stayed the same from February 2019 to February 2020, ending the month with 250 new listings. The total number of active listings decreased by 39% to 351 total active listings from year-to-year. The average sales price in the SCV area is $647,809. The average sales price in the Santa Clarita Valley area increased by 5 percent from year-to-year. The number of homes sold in February 2020 increased by 40% from February 2019 to 165 SFR home sales. The average days to sell in February 2020 was 39 days, a 30% decrease from February 2019.

This content is not the product of the National Association of REALTORS®, and may not reflect NAR's viewpoint or position on these topics and NAR does not verify the accuracy of the content.